
I am dreaming of pounding waves, white caps and rushing water.
I felt so alive when standing there, the waters raging for me. Washing me, washing my soul, yet still it was stained. How could it be made white like those shells on the beach? My mind, filled with cares...quieted yet remaining still. I turn away. The salt in the wind, drawing me still. Never free, haunting my memory. Yet at that moment, never freer. There is one who truely sets free.
I am dreaming of pounding waves, white caps and rushing water.
I felt so alive when standing there, the waters raging for me. Washing me, washing my soul, yet still it was stained. How could it be made white like those shells on the beach? My mind, filled with cares...quieted yet remaining still. I turn away. The salt in the wind, drawing me still. Never free, haunting my memory. Yet at that moment, never freer. There is one who truely sets free.
I am dreaming of pounding waves, white caps and rushing water.
I am alive

1 comment:
Trish, I love your poetry. Nice new look girl!
I know you set that pet shop fire. Fess up!
Post a Comment