Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Smiley

I always take the same bus to work every morning and so most of the bus drivers know me and smile whenever I get on. So yesterday I was sitting there under the bus shelter and I must of spaced out cause I was brought back to reality by the honking sound of a bus horn. I looked up to find that my bus driver had recognized me sitting there waiting for his bus and was trying to get my attention. I felt so blessed, that he would do that. He could have just assumed that I was taking a different bus or just hurried by but instead he waited for me!! When I got in he made the signs like I was sleeping and just laughed at me. His kindness made my day. He is always smiling and joking with his passengers. He' s my favorite bus driver. I often watch his face in facination through the rear view mirror. Even his angry look at a bad driver can't completely mask his joyful countenance. I'm really curious why he always looks so happy.

2 comments:

Butterfly said...

Hey Rachell, A grandmother in the subway yesterday offered to hold my purse for me while we were riding the train. She was sitting down and I had to stand so she offered to hold my purse for me....this time I said "thank-you" and gave her my purse to hold cause it was heavy and I was tired.It was so kind of her!..just thought you'd want to know:)

Butterfly said...

what do you mean, "What do you get a Isaac Toast?"

I miss you Rach....I'm excited that I get to see you soon.