Saturday, August 18, 2007

Heather and Peter

My very dear friends, Peter and Heather are now married :) YEAH!!! I am sooo happy for them!! It was a beautiful wedding ceremony-though having a bad memory for direction and having forgotten the paper with the instructions on it at home, I was a just a tad a late (sigh)...but I made it in time to hear them say their vows :) (Yeah! ) They had a beautiful recepton; it was very much like them, easygoing and laid-back.... and that made it possible to chat with their parents and friends I hadn't seen for a long time!
I wish you all the best Peter and Heather on this life-long journey called marriage. I think it's a really good thing :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know them, but my best wishes go out to Heather and Peter!
Aside: I sent you an email a while back, and am still waiting for an answer! Philip then said, 'you have to go to the blog' so here I am.
Summer is winding down, and days are getting shorter, which I always find a little sad; ridiculous I know, because if you quibble with the seasons, you are waging a loosing battle! Besides, it's not so (bleep) hot now, and pretty soon the trees will be putting on their holiday garb.
Your loquacious Aunt sends her best wishes to her beautiful Niece, and to her friends