
Unfortunately for us though the wind did not die down, not in the least. When we found our seating which was in the far right corner of the upper deck we were thinking, this isn't too bad, a little windy, that's all. THEN, the crowds started to fill the upper deck and our far corner became the the place where the winds intersected causing all the garbage to blow at us and collect. The water on the roof left over from the afternoons rain was blown onto our heads from above and the garbage blown at us from all sides. Quite disgusting. We will be careful to pick better seats next time.
It was nice to be at the game rather than watching it on TV. I enjoyed spending the evening outside with Chris and watching the game with him. Hopefully next time the Blue Bombers will have it a little more together so I will have more opportunities to cheer for them. 42 to 24 for the BC Lions was a little sad.
It was nice to be at the game rather than watching it on TV. I enjoyed spending the evening outside with Chris and watching the game with him. Hopefully next time the Blue Bombers will have it a little more together so I will have more opportunities to cheer for them. 42 to 24 for the BC Lions was a little sad.

1 comment:
"I never cease to be amazed at the loyalty of the Blue Bomber fans"
-only to be matched by the aggressive loyalty of Roughrider fans!
Post a Comment